Saturday, 1 October 2016

Ms Flow Subscription Box



Hey lovelies,
so recently I was lucky enough to be sent a new monthly subscription box by a company called Ms Flow. Now, we have all heard of other popular subscription boxes such as Glossy Box and Birch Box so I was definitely intrigued to find out more about this one!
(Also, you may notice I was sent the May edition of the box, I'm not just being super late with writing this post, it's just the one I got sent!)
Ms Flow's subscription box is designed specifically for us ladies time of the month, so that we can give ourselves a little extra pamper and some much needed TLC! Let's be honest, who doesn't want that?!


In the box there are 8 little treats, plus some sanitary pads and tampons to stock a girl up!

Box Content:
1. Yogi (Bedtime) Tea - to reduce stress and help you unwind
2. Bellapierre Cosmetics Champagne Mineral Shimmer Powder - girls (and guys if you're reading this) this is GORGEOUS and has some serious glow!
3. Fudge Kitchen Double Trouble Chocolate 
4. Cura-Heat All Day Pain Relief - this can be used to sooth cramps (WINNER), muscle aches and pains
5. Clipper Velvety Instant Hot Chocolate - who doesn't love a hot choc, it's like a cuddle in a cup
6. The Milk Bar Soap, Strawberry and Marshmallow - it smells amazing
7. Time Bomb Take Off Time Cleanse & Buff - this has that gorgeous 'spa smell' to it that we all know and love
8. Ms Flow Candle in Mediterranean Fig - sounds a little bit odd? But this smells so good!

For me personally there were two stand out products, they were both from brands I hadn't heard of before and I can safely say I am pleasantly surprised.

The first one is this Time Bomb Take Off Time Cleanse & Buff

First of all this cleanser smells so good, like I said before it really smells like a little spa treatment! I've used it a couple of times already and it leaves your skin smooth and glowing without drying you out at all. If I carry on getting along with this I can definitely see myself buying the full sized product!

My other favourite has to be the Bellapierre Cosmetics Champagne Mineral Shimmer Powder.. Prepare for the glow!


I know.. blinding right?!
It can be used as either an eye shadow or highlighter, and used either wet or dry - obviously wet just intensifies the glow to some crazy level!

Overall I was really impressed with the Ms Flow subscription box
If you would like to get your hands on one you can head to the Ms Flow website here and you can use the code WELCOME15 for 15% off your first box!


Have you tried any other subscription boxes? I'd love to hear your thoughts on them!

X
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. omg I love this such a good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea for a subscription box. I love how it has such a mix of things! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing idea 💜 Thank you for sharing. Lovely post ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! Such a sucky time so great to have something nice! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just! We need the extra pamper! XX

      Delete

© SGX

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig