SGX

Friday 16 February 2018

Lifestyle Changes in 2018 // Nutribuddy Breakfast Blend


Like I said in my previous post, 2018 is the year where I start to take care of myself a bit better. So, alongside my new skincare routine, I figured I better get myself back in the gym and get my diet back on track. 
As some of you may know Ryan and I got married in Greece in August last year. In total we were away for a month and it is safe to say I used the gym a whopping TWO times (and I wont lie, they were pretty poor attempts at best). I was too busy focusing on getting the perfect tan, with absolutely NO tan line of course, laughing and exploring with the people I love most and I figured that was okay.
However, whilst I was away my gym membership at home ran out and when I got back home I started my new job..all of a sudden it was December, I was 1 stone heavier and I still hadn't re-joined a gym..let's just say my jeans were a bit snugger than preferred.
So January's payday came and I couldn't get in the gym quick enough. To be honest I had forgotten how much I loved it. Last week I also started doing Yoga and I'm pretty sure I'm hooked on it already.
But anyway..next up was the scary bit.. getting the diet back on track, and this is where Nutribuddy came in  
I figured to get my diet back on track I needed to start having all my daily meals instead of not eating until 3pm and then scoffing my face on rubbish realising how hungry I was. But breakfast isn't always an easy one for me. Most days I have to be in work for 7.15am and I just can't stomach sitting down and eating breakfast that early in the morning.. partly because I don't feel hungry and partly because those 10-15 extra minutes in bed are far too important.
The Nutribuddy Breakfast shake is a blend of ground oats, seeds and coconut. It's vegan friendly, gluten free, sugar free and high in fibre, made only with organic and healthy ingredients
To make the shake you simply add 3 scoops of the Breakfast blend and 300 mls of milk (I use unsweetened almond milk) I also add a tablespoon of cacao powder as a source of magnesium, protein and copper
 I'm about half way through my first jar of my Breakfast blend now, and so far I love it! I, of course, went for the Chocolate Brownie flavour which is perfect. It's not too strong a flavour so it isn't too sickly in the morning and it also leaves absolutely NO horrible after-taste like a lot of other shakes do.. but that is probably down to the fact that it doesn't contain any stabilisers, emulsifiers, thickeners or preservatives. Let's put it this way - the ingredients list is a short one
Choclate Brownie Breakfast blend ingredients: Organic Gluten-free Oats, Organic Flaxseeds, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Desicated Coconut, Organic Cocoa Powder and Stevia 
I will check back in at the end of my first two weeks, but I'm pretty sure I've made up my mind about this product already.. now I just need to order more before this jar runs out!

What are you doing this year to be the best version of you?



*Disclaimer - Product received complimentary from Nutribuddy, but all opinions are my own*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig