SGX

Monday 3 September 2018

PRETTY LITTLE THING | MYKONOS STYLE DIARIES

I'm back folks! It's been a long while since I posted on the blog, work was busy and I just didn't have much motivation. 
If you follow me on Instagram then you'll probably know that I was recently in Mykonos..because I haven't stopped going on about it, and probably won't any time soon either! But before I went I made an order (or three) on Pretty Little Thing and no word of a lie, I was literally obsessed with EVERYTHING.
I hadn't ordered anything off their website for a while, but I feel like the quality of their pieces has improved so much that it has literally become my go-to online store (sorry ASOS). 
Anyway, I thought I would share some photos of one of my favourite outfits that I wore. This cute little bralet paired with the most gorgeous paperbag waist shorts were perfect for a warm evening in Mykonos, sipping cocktails and eating far too much food.
This bralet (well, it's technically a bikini top) was one of my favourite finds! As soon as I saw it it went straight in to my basket! It reminded me of the gorgeous Dior bralet that I've lusted after since I first saw it on Victoria from InTheFrow
Outfit:
Pretty Little Thing Top is unfortunately sold out
Pretty Little Thing Shorts  here
Adidas Sliders here
Ray Ban Sunglasses here
Zara Earrings sold out but similar here from Bigger the Accessories
Bondi Sands Gloss Glow here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig