SGX

Saturday 16 April 2016

The Celine Dupe // Missguided

We all know about the Celine sunglasses which took the blogger world by storm over the past year. If you're like me those glasses were just one of the many things being added on to my ever growing wish list of items which I will probably never get the chance to own. Needless to say, when I was scrolling through Missguided earlier this week and saw the perfect dupes it was literally a case of "that's going straight in my basket", before very quickly going through the checkout juuuuust in case they sold out before I finished browsing the website... you never know!





These are the perfect statement sunglasses to tie together an outfit and although the sun protection might not be great these beauties were only £8.00 so I really can't complain. 

If you want to get your hands on a pair you can shop these sunglasses here!
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig